How it works
Hike 125 miles on a Trustees property from May 21 through December 31 and be eligible for:
- Special prize drawings for different levels of achievement – including a grand prize drawing if you make the whole 125! (Click here to see the prizes)
- Adults get a custom car sticker and kids get their own cool sticker.
- Bragging rights.
- Log in to thetrustees.org/hike125 to sign up, create your Hiker Handle, and upload a profile photo.
- Go to your favorite Trustees property – or try a new one – pick a trail, and take a hike. Use your favorite fitness or hiking app (like FitBit, MapMyHike, AllTrails, etc.) to track your mileage.
- Log your miles on the Hike125 site.
- Repeat as often as possible!